Central Florida Trophy Hog Hunts
West Shore Outfitters is now very proud to offer a Trophy Hog hunt with a GUARANTEE! This hunt is offered at our second location in Ft. McCoy, FL. This property is located about 15 minutes North of Ocala, FL and within an hour and half from Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville. We’ve had tons and tons of request of wanting to “Just” shoot a Wild Trophy Boar Hog. Well now we offer that service. You can either book a half day or full day and/or a Thermal Night hunt for your Trophy Hog hunt. So if you’re looking to shoot or have an opportunity at a Trophy Boar of a lifetime, you’ve come to the right place.
Details for the 2019-2020 Trophy Hog Hunts
Full-Day Trophy Hog Hunt:
- Full-day (Moring and Afternoon)
- $575 per person, unlimited size weight and teeth
- $750 per person, 2 kills (meat or trophy), unlimited size weight and teeth
Thermal Night Trophy Hog Hunt:
- $725 per person unlimited size weight and teeth
- $900 per person, 2 kills (meat or trophy), unlimited size weight and teeth
What is Provided:
- This is an all-inclusive hunt. All cleaning, quartering, and capping of animals is part of the hunt. All you have to do is pull the trigger and we do the rest.
- If you choose the Night hunt with the Thermal weapons, we provide the Thermal weapon and ammunition for your hunt.
- Private Land
We have a full time taxidermist “In-House” that can take care of your animal. Once you’ve done the hard part, we take care of the cleaning and getting your animal all ready to be mounted whether you go with a European mount or Shoulder mount. The preparation of your harvest for the taxidermist is offered free of charge while on a Trophy hog hunt, which isn’t included while on one of our Management hunts.
*If you do not pull the trigger on any animal during your Trophy Hog Hunt, you will not have to pay full price. If on a Full-Day hunt and you don’t pull the trigger, you will only have to pay $325 for the hunt. If on a Thermal Night hunt and you don’t pull the trigger, you will only have to pay $400 for the hunt.
*If you’re successful in your hunt, all cleaning, quartering, and capping of the animal is included in your hunt, no extra fees.